• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question regarding FUSE lens colours for Wiretap (new)

Abdul Azeem

Oakley Beginner
Hello Guys,

I have a pair of Oakley Wiretap (new) in Matte Black and Black Iridium Polarized. Love the pair. Just wanted to try out a different coloured lens for it and was intrigued by FUSE lenses. I am mostly interested in lens colours close to either Oakley Ice Iridium or Emerald Iridium.

Below is Oakley Ice Iridium :
MG6753.jpg

Below is an amazing pose of an Oakley member displaying emerald colour :
imageuploadedbytapatalk1405964574-244059-jpg.96512.jpg

Below is the picture from FUSE website for Midnight Blue Lens :
107-mnblp.jpg

The Midnight Blue on FUSE looks close to Ice Iridium but I cannot find any real picture to verify the colour.

Can somebody post their input on FUSE Midnight blue lens and if possible post a picture ? Greatly appreciated !

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

There are some members here who uses Fuse lens (unfortunately I haven't have one), stick around and they might help you with your concern.

And the Oakley member guy with the amazing pose is @discodave... which I happen not to see on the forum for quite some time... @kronin323?
Dave is on a mission Super secret. ;)

Thank you for the inout guys!

Wow ... I didn't expect Ice Glacier at FUSE was close to Ice Iridium. I thought it would be much closer to chrome mirror finish like below :

2015-02-27-09_27_54-.jpg

Now I am also wondering how does Seek Optics Revo Ice Blue Mirror Polarized stack up :
rc=http%3A%2F%2Fd3d71ba2asa5oz.cloudfront.net%2F12012534%2Fimages%2Fwiretap-bluemirror-both_2560.jpg

Decisions ... decisions ... HELP !!!! lol

I have no experience with the seek lens.
I am happy with all of the Fuse lens I have bought
Other than their Cascade looks like fire on the web , But in reality they are much more like a lighter shade of red or Orange

Welcome to the forum.

There are some members here who uses Fuse lens (unfortunately I haven't have one), stick around and they might help you with your concern.

And the Oakley member guy with the amazing pose is @discodave... which I happen not to see on the forum for quite some time... @kronin323?

Dave is on a mission Super secret. ;)

He's bunkered up across the street from Litos' house with a digital camera and a telephoto lens...

Back