• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question Regarding Radarlock Path And Radar Path Lenses.

ffejkim

Oakley Beginner
Hello all! New to the forums and I had a question regarding if the Radarlock Path and regular Radar Path use the same size lense. Seeing on the site that the Radarlock Path polarized are $80 compared to the RadarPath at 130. I was wondering if one would work for the other. Thanks!

All I've heard is the nose area of the Radar lens is generally wider all around, but you could put the lens in the Radarlock frame. Going the other way around, under that premise, wouldn't work.

And where are you seeing Radarlock Path polarized lenses for $80? Cheapest I see is Grey Polarized for $110. $80 is the price for most non-polarized lenses.

Hello all! New to the forums and I had a question regarding if the Radarlock Path and regular Radar Path use the same size lense. Seeing on the site that the Radarlock Path polarized are $80 compared to the RadarPath at 130. I was wondering if one would work for the other. Thanks!

Which color Radarlock Path polarized did you find for $80, the cheapest I found was the grey polarized for $110
http://www.oakley.com/products/6969/26417

Thank you for the quick answers! Yeah I mistakenly viewed one of the positive red iridium as polarized. My mistake. Are there there cheaper alternatives to the Radar Path polarized replacement lenses, or are aftermarket lenses not worth diving into?

Thank you for the quick answers! Yeah I mistakenly viewed one of the positive red iridium as polarized. My mistake. Are there there cheaper alternatives to the Radar Path polarized replacement lenses, or are aftermarket lenses not worth diving into?

A lot including myself would say don't go for aftermarket. You're literally passing up on having one of, if not the, best quality options on the market by doing so.

Only argument I could ever have for aftermarket is if you needed lenses for a pair that no longer had support.

Radar lenses work with radar lock frames, but radar lock lenses don't work in radar frames.

Back