1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mf11

mf11 Oakley Beginner

Hi, I am looking for a pair of glasses in the style of the attached link - Frogskins and I am sure I have seen a white frame and blue irridium lens combination, but can't seem to now find it anywhere (the attached have violet lens). Were these glasses made with a white frame / blue lens combination? Any idea where I would get a pair?

The Oakley Review - Glasses

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

There hasn't been an authentic frogskin released with white frame/blue lens combo as far as I know. These Greg Lutzkas are also very rare and sell for a pretty penny! Best bet would probably somehow get a pair of official white framed oakleys and buying blue VL lenses.

3. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

the only Frogs to my knowledge with White Frames and Blue/Ice Lenses are the B1B 4-legged frogs. and those are even more rare than the Lutzka's. FrogTastic has a pair. you can see his photos in his thread.

4. jiveSEVEN

Forgot about those, but damn there is no way in hell those are attainable by any means lol..

5. jonoyong

unless you can persuade FrogTastic to part with them, which i'm guessing the answer would be...NO. =)

6. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

These?

Question - IMG_0455.jpg

Question - Bhaley2four_Picture085.jpg

Blue was released in Gen 1, if i remember correctly. I also have a Matt White, Blue with Blue "Oakley". But those are a custom.

7. jiveSEVEN

Freakin sick man...limited to 50 right? How did you manage to get a pair of those?

8. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

A very cool guy Jono and I know, hooked me up.

9. jonoyong

i have only seen 2 of these go on sale on the Bay before. kicking myself for passing on the 1st pair. and that very Cool Guy J and i know beat me to the second pair. haha! damn. the luck of the draw. =)

10. jiveSEVEN

very very nice Jono and Frog! I have a secret weapon I am gonna unleash in a few weeks if my hookup comes through :p