• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions About Oakley Penny

Looks like titanium to me, but again, pics are deceiving. But hey, 180 is still a steal for these, especially if the condition is good for lens and frame...

They are titanium and they do look legit. 180 is a steal and you could easily turn those around for 300-400 depending on condition.

it looks either titanium or xmetal to me. really depends on the lighting. the xmetal in pennys are somewhat a lighter shade than on romeos/juliets that i own.

uruna3u8.jpg

Both Xmetal, penny is quite a light shade.

i only hesitate to make a decision because ruby lenses didnt come stock on a ti frame, only xmetal.

anyway, sounds like the seller realised they were worth more than the asking. unlucky mate. next time just chuck a pm to one of us instead of putting up a post

The X metal on the Penny's are slightly different batch to batch. The titanium on Penny vary even more. I have some Titanium forms that are closer to polished and others are quite dark.

Not versed in Penny's at all...did all X-Metal colorways have serials? Or we're there non-serialed versions released?

Back