• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions About Time Bomb 2 Purchase

Mycool

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone,
I have a chance to purchase a new time bomb 2 (red) for a very good price. However, the seller only has the watch, nothing else. I asked him if he knew the serial number for it and he did not. It appears to be authentic, but as people have stated before, there are replicas out there that are very convincing. I would love to have the box and paperwork too. What would you do? Go for it? or wait for one with all the original extras?
Thanks
Oakley Time Bomb II Watch Titanium Carbon | eBay

$_14.JPG

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
In my opinion, you are better to wait for a complete set.

The box, " manual " etc. All the original package isn't simple, it's something to have with.

I was offered the same watch on second chance offer, as I was the winning bidder even though the reserve was not met. I asked for a serial number and was given #1343. I also asked for an explanation on why the box was missing and none was given. As you can see I opted not to buy, sounded to shady for me.

Thanks for all the input fellas. Here's an update on the watch. I asked the seller for the serial # and he said he wasn't sure...he later sent me a pic of the back which showed 1343. I finally passed on it, as I would really like all of the extras that come with it. Apparently he finally sold it...