• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions For Jim Jannard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I think a lot of us wanna know your comments abt this topic: what are your thoughts and comments abt the direction Oakley is taking presently, with the new designs, production methods etc. =)

Thanks again for doing this for the community!

And I think a lot of us wanna know your comments abt this topic: what are your thoughts and comments abt the direction Oakley is taking presently, with the new designs, production methods etc. =)

Thanks again for doing this for the community!
I'm surprised no one has asked him what his absolute favorite frame and lenses are! LOL

So let me be the one to ask: If you could only have one frame to take with you and all others had to be destroyed, what would it be and what lenses would be on them? :D

Jim another question, how many out there are x metal prototype? Is the purple frame Juliet and the blue frame Juliet are really one of the prototypes? Why are they not released for public? Thanks

Hi Jim, Long time Oakley collector here in the philippines & proud owner of this bad boy below:
21n37k8.jpg

One question though, how come the Juliet 2.0 never got into production?

I one saw a sample prototype (sketches, render etc) of from a project presentation (PPT) ages ago. The specific juliet 2.0 kinda looks like a TI version of Oakley Plate if i can recall.

Appreciate the response & TIA!

Hi Jim, Long time Oakley collector here in the philippines & proud of this bad boy below:
21n37k8.jpg

One question though, how come the Juliet 2.0 never got into production? I one saw a sample prototype (sketches, render etc) of it inside a project presentation (PPT) ages ago. The specific juliet 2.0 kinda looks like a TI version of Oakley Plate. Appreciate the response & TIA!
ano yan migs?

Hi Jim, love what you did with your brand.

Here's a question I bet a lot of the members would love to know the answer to.... How did you guys come up with the names for the frames that were produced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back