• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions For Jim Jannard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here... Jim

That's funny, just earlier today I was wondering if RED would be recognized as when the hobby jumped the shark- and there you were again.
Thanks for the hospitality at RED, spending the time with us that you did and for creating an excuse for folks to meet up in the physical world.

Hi Jim, Greetings from South Africa.

Just wanted to thank you for the amazing products you have given us through the years. We love our Oakleys here in sunny SA

Enjoy the R&R and if you ever feel like a surf or a hunt - just shout and jump on a plane and we'll take hell of a good care of you over here!!!

jim, the rumor around the reps is that you are working on a project with oakley on a consultation basis. any truth to this?

jim, the rumor around the reps is that you are working on a project with oakley on a consultation basis. any truth to this?
I'm not sure what you are talking about...

And thanks again to all that came to RED Studios for the event. I really had a great time and was impressed with the many collections on display. Jim

Thanks again for having us at the RED event! It was an amazing day! Quick question: at the event, there were two guys in back corner taking pictures of all of our glasses in the photo box. One of them was your son, I believe (thanks to CarGuy for the info), and the other guy was an ex-Oakley employee I believe, but I can't remember what his name was. Are any of the photos going to make their way back to the forum? I would love to see how some of the shots turned out.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the band... did you try sales at Oakley? As you know, I don't work at Oakley anymore. I still visit and love everyone there but I can't answer questions about the present. Best questions for me are ones about pre-2007. My best. Jim

Wow thank you very much for the very fast answer ! And yeah, I called at Oakley and since I live in canada they are clueless about what the full metal jacket is and even more about that chain. I'll find a way, nothing is impossible.

Thanks once again Jim, I highly appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back