• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions On Reliable Sources For Replacement Earsocks For Out Of Prodution Models.

kodiak71

Oakley Beginner
Hello all, I'm new here so please be gentle. If I have posted this in the wrong forum I apologize. I also did a search which yielded no results.

I need replacement earsocks for two pairs of out of production Oakley's:

A pair of Black Half Wire's

A pair of OO Square Wire's

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have searched ebay but am always suspicious of fakes.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Great forum btw!

Wow, that was quick. I was thinking that both of these models have been oop for quite some time that I would need some type of old stock replacement. I will check out my local Oakley retailer to see if these work.

Now to find new lenses for these old babies.......

Thanks so much!

That kit will not work for your OO, the earsocks are too long. Someone on the forum might have some. Not sure, but that kit may work for your Halfwire.

I called Oakley about my Straight Jackets and they shipped me out a replacement socks/bombs set free of charge. They even let me choose Black, Brown, Grey or White. I can't imagine they have replacements for everything they've ever made, but you should at least ask.

I called Oakley about my Straight Jackets and they shipped me out a replacement socks/bombs set free of charge. They even let me choose Black, Brown, Grey or White. I can't imagine they have replacements for everything they've ever made, but you should at least ask.

Certainly worth a try. I've done this before however these models have been OOP for quite awhile and I'd be really surprised if they have NOS that old. I will however give it a shot. Thanks for the advice.

Latest Posts

Back