• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quick Flores Questions.

bigOak

Oakley Beginner
If you owned a Flores 1.0 and would be willing to accept trades with or without cash, then:

A. what pairs would you want? And if one were willing to offer almost anything in their arsenal, how many would you accept back in return?
B. what would be the average value per pair you would expect back in return?

Do you have a set of Flores 1.0 and are being offered anything in return? Are you simply worried about ripping the guy off for something like a mint Romeo in trade?

If you have the glasses and he has something you want and agrees to a trade, then money doesn't matter. Glasses are worth the value given to them by the buyer and seller of each pair. If he thinks a pair is worth a Flores 1.0 and you think they're worth $1000, he obviously thinks the Flores is worth as much.

They're not "worth" any more than material costs. Now the market value and retail value is what you should be concerned about and not what it's "worth". Cause if we're talking equal values I'd trade my Tin Tin gascan for your Flores Gascan...that's fair price right? It actually is. The Flores wasn't $1,000 when it came out some idiot decided to mark it up that high and now if we want it and can get it, that's what we HAVE to pay..

I'm the one looking for one. And I've offered my new in box XX, Pit Boss, X-Squared (with the option to buy 2 or three more brand new if need be), my ichiro radar, troy lee pb, and my original devils brigade antix

or any 3 or 4 of the those previously stated in a combo, but still no takers.

I know what its worth retail, but all those pairs together have to equal up to the value of a flores.
Maybe people just dont want to let go of the 1.0 because they know they'll never get it back...

Latest Posts

Back