• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quick PC barcode question

Can someone help me identify if the label is legit or fabricated?.

• Need help here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Label identification

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nino

I should Work at Oakley
image.jpeg

I'm a newbie in O collection..don't know which one is legit and which are not.

I scanned it already using my barcode scanner and nothing pops up, it shows error..thanks bro, let's wait for others might shed light on this query.

Looks pretty damn fake. If a faker put effort and research into it he can create a label that scans right. In fact there have been fake labels that scanned right. I wouldn't trust it, but to each his own level of risk.

Looks pretty damn fake. If a faker put effort and research into it he can create a label that scans right. In fact there have been fake labels that scanned right. I wouldn't trust it, but to each his own level of risk.
Thanks bro..so if these are fake how much would a penny mint condition unit pouch?..let's say 10/10 frame, lens, rubber and coupler

The bar code you are scanning was not a price based bar code. That why it's not coming up. It was designed for in house information and tracking only.

The font looks different and I've never seen that label OVER another label. Other over that one, yes, but NEVER like that. Going form the font alone, I'd say someone printed that and added it after the fact. I assume the serial matches the frame?

Back