1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Okay guys I have a question about Oakley prescription. Can you order prescription lenses off of Oakley site or does it have to be from a authorized dealer that does prescription lenses. thanks for the help guys

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I think it now has to be from an authorized dealer. I've read somewhere that they changed their policy on this recently i believe.

3. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Well to answer the above question I asked it does have to be through a authorized delear and for a pair of jawbone lenses with a prescription is costs almost 400 dollars the rep told me. I dont know if he was saying that or if that is the actuall price. He said 300-400 for lenses and pluss the frames

4. chrisbron

chrisbron Oakley Enthusiast

Prescription lenses are what cost the most in any glasses- I remember paying a lot for a new set of glasses for my other half...

If i remember correctly, the thinner you want the lenses to be, the more it'll cost...

5. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

I think I paid around $300 for the RX lenses in my Juliets...that was like 5 years ago....if I remember the price with new frames was like $750.