• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quick Question

Menendez1293

Oakley Expert
Florida
Okay guys I have a question about Oakley prescription. Can you order prescription lenses off of Oakley site or does it have to be from a authorized dealer that does prescription lenses. thanks for the help guys

Well to answer the above question I asked it does have to be through a authorized delear and for a pair of jawbone lenses with a prescription is costs almost 400 dollars the rep told me. I dont know if he was saying that or if that is the actuall price. He said 300-400 for lenses and pluss the frames

Prescription lenses are what cost the most in any glasses- I remember paying a lot for a new set of glasses for my other half...

If i remember correctly, the thinner you want the lenses to be, the more it'll cost...

Well to answer the above question I asked it does have to be through a authorized delear and for a pair of jawbone lenses with a prescription is costs almost 400 dollars the rep told me. I dont know if he was saying that or if that is the actuall price. He said 300-400 for lenses and pluss the frames
I think I paid around $300 for the RX lenses in my Juliets...that was like 5 years ago....if I remember the price with new frames was like $750.

Back