• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R 1 Jordan Low Seria 000#

Status
Not open for further replies.
URL's are from facebook (presumably OP's page). Second pic's tag "sem limits imports" leads to an FB page of a distributor or something. Didn't see the pic there though.

If it's true that these pics are from elsewhere, I don't know wtf is going on.

Paulo, Anyone with internet skills and knowledge of Exif and geotagging will have much more to say. Also your watermark in a few of your pics sheds some light into exactly what you do. Please understand that even some of your past pics have revealed slight leads as to what really goes on. Please think before you post.......I am going to leave this thread open and let others figure it out too....

Paulo, Anyone with internet skills and knowledge of Exif and geotagging will have much more to say. Also your watermark in a few of your pics sheds some light into exactly what you do. Please understand that even some of your past pics have revealed slight leads as to what really goes on. Please think before you post.......I am going to leave this thread open and let others figure it out too....

I can just about use an ipad my knowledge of computers/geotagging/Exif would fit on the back of a postage stamp so if you don't mind could someone please shed some light ?

I can just about use an ipad my knowledge of computers/geotagging/Exif would fit on the back of a postage stamp so if you don't mind could someone please shed some light ?

Pics have metadata embedded in them which can be seen using free programs on the internet. Youtube gives many tutorials on how to do this. Anyway, when people snap pics of stuff or drag it off the internet to repost it, it leaves a trail of info. Not only that, when you post something in recent purchases, lets say in June sometime, and you used that pic or similar to show what you got back in November, in essence you are reposting to gain what? When people provide too much info, its like a puzzle, just gotta figure out where all the pieces fit, once they are all in place, "you get the picture"......

Another reason why I tell people to turn off the GPS tagging in the pics they post on the forum. You can find where the pic was actually taken, and when you add watermarks it will also tag the location. Its amazing what a simple google search provides...

Status
Not open for further replies.