• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1 Beginnings

From the type of info Jim was answering questions with... I don't imagine he was too concerned with things like what pairs had what serial numbers. Big picture kind of stuff, yeah, but this might not have even been on his radar when he was big dog at Oakley.

From the type of info Jim was answering questions with... I don't imagine he was too concerned with things like what pairs had what serial numbers. Big picture kind of stuff, yeah, but this might not have even been on his radar when he was big dog at Oakley.
You're probably right. I just think it's a cool story to go with this pair - if it's indeed true.

If you bought it for a good price and the story came extra, then I'd keep it and not worry too much about the authenticity. If you paid more for it because of the story... well yeah, I'd want to get some verification BEFORE I laid down cash.

You're probably right. I just think it's a cool story to go with this pair - if it's indeed true.

I'm with ya bro - I have a cool story that goes with a pair of XS I have but it's also unverifiable and really doesn't affect the value, other than being cool.

If you bought it for a good price and the story came extra, then I'd keep it and not worry too much about the authenticity. If you paid more for it because of the story... well yeah, I'd want to get some verification BEFORE I laid down cash.
I got a very great deal. I just thought if the story is verifiable, it would be cool to go with the pair. Regardless, I'm keeping them. Not trying to add value or anything like that. If I can't verify the facts, I obviously can't tell the story. That's all.

This is original Romeo used in the movie: anyone can see the serial number?.
Paramount Movie.jpg

Back