• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1 Infinite Hero XX Infinite Hero

20160607_155648.jpg

20160607_155613.jpg

Beauties @Hellmut77
I have 'em too.
Did the Blackops ever come out in any XM version by Oakley or is it just improvisation?
Maybe along the lines of matter ,they had the look. Violet lenses , black frame and violet rubber . Iam pretty sure the phrase was never coined by Oakley. Sounds like a cool name for it though

Thanks to a sweet ass plasma blast from @THE X-MAN ,more diamond chopping cuts from @Chris A Hardaway and @Linegear Japan for the right rubbers
We can make our own stuff that Oakley probably should of made themselves . IMO can't be much a difference , other than getting a polarized lens this time around . Besides @#1 Stunna! I'm sure some others will like the look . Again I couldn't be happier for how they turned out . Thanks again to the gentleman that helped out, I wanted them to get some public props . All of them conduct themselves like pros.

Hellmut, outstanding set and great choices on finish to go with those custom lenses!

WOW! :shock:

Hellmut, outstanding set and great choices on finish to go with those custom lenses!

WOW! :shock:
Thanks cycler , I'm sure the concept isn't original , figured I'd share and let everyone know it's pretty easy, thanks to the great guys on the forum

Last edited:
Beautiful set! The Plasma frame and Violet Iridium lenses are a great combination. The amount of support and help from people on this site is awesome.

Back