• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale R1, Juliet & Misc Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Need some summer cash so I'm proud to offer this duo for sale. Matching black X-Man custom Oakley Romeo 1 and Juliet with Linegear gold lenses!!! This will look amazing in your collection trust me! Read on for more info and pricing.
View attachment 96842
View attachment 96843
View attachment 96844
View attachment 96845

-SOLD: R1 X-Man Custom satin black epoxide bake finish, serial # preserved, oem rubber, screws, washers and gold lenses are Linegear. Truly beautiful combo here.

-STILL AVAILABLE: Juliet X-Man Custom satin black epoxide finish, no serial. chrome rivets. Walleva white rubber kit, Linegear white gaskets to match. Linegear gold lenses. Bridge is tighter than oem and will probably hold up forever without tune.

Asking $435 for Juliet.
Prices are paypal FF and include shipping with tracking and insurance.

Also for sale here: 2 sets of OEM Oakley lenses. Read on for info and pricing.
View attachment 96846

-SOLD: OEM Emerald Juliet lenses no scratches perfect like new! sorry no box. $110

-STILL AVAILABLE: OEM Violet Polarized Big Taco lenses LNIB no scratches perfect with box. Perfect donor lens for your custom cuts! $85.

Please do not pm me asking what my best price is, the best price is listed here. Thank you!
Is it too late to PM the violets?

Some people reacted to this post.