1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $725 (including CONUS shipping). I'm not equipped to ship overseas at this time. Selling these as I don't wear them anymore and am not a collector. Or will trade for a pair of Plasma-framed Mars+$350-$400 depending on condition of Mars.

Romeo 1 Plasma Frame with Fire Iridium Lens. The lenses and frame I would say are 9/10. The frames are in equally excellent condition. This seems to be a low serial number although I don't really know much about dating by the serial number.

The rubbers are super tight, it's really clean. Everything is original and in excellent condition. Microfiber bag only, no box or coin or anything like that.

R1 - Original Plasma/Fire - Like New, will Trade for Mars + Cash - IMG_0309_zpsgowdetbh.jpg
    R1 - Original Plasma/Fire - Like New, will Trade for Mars + Cash - IMG_0310_zpsgiacpmus.jpg
    R1 - Original Plasma/Fire - Like New, will Trade for Mars + Cash - IMG_0315_zpsmnnrxjmp.jpg
    R1 - Original Plasma/Fire - Like New, will Trade for Mars + Cash - IMG_0312_zpsbvhuyqfv.jpg
    R1 - Original Plasma/Fire - Like New, will Trade for Mars + Cash - IMG_0313_zps7ol8msty.jpg
    R1 - Original Plasma/Fire - Like New, will Trade for Mars + Cash - IMG_0316_zpsopmzvoxh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/30/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Comes with matching box?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Box? No threw that away 15 years ago. Just one of the newer microfiber bags

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    In the interests of competitive pricing, lowered to $725.00 including the CONUS shipping, and will to trade for a pair of Plasma-framed Mars in any condition plus cash.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They never made a Plasma frame Mars.....did they?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    U mean refinished Mars right?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    lol, i have no idea, i guess will trade for any Mars then. Never had one, but interested in trying out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    X Man made a Plasma Mars. TiO2 as well.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got a Mars crater and Juliet for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.