• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale R1 Plasma First Gen # 9095

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
so what happened to the winning bidder on ebay for your r1?

Some people reacted to this post.
honest people don't have to say they are honest people.

I am not trying to bash OP but am calling you out to be forthcoming with what you intend to do. I have several people already on this thread that have pm'd you that i know and respect. From my interaction with you, you were willing to trade, then stopped communicating. Then you list it on eBay, I got out bid by $10 by the winner and i figure, good for them. Then here you are back in forum selling. These are my interactions/observations. It looks as though by @freakface 's posts, I am not the only one who you have come into contact with. If you want to trade, sell, or not, fine. But dont offer something up here, disappear sell it on eBay, ditch that and come back here expecting no one will not notice or question your intent. GLWS,nI hope you find what you are looking for and get duely rewarded

Last edited by a moderator:
lenguage barrier nad he did not wanted the R1 that is why are here

Username Hidden said:
lenguage barrier nad he did not wanted the R1 that is why are here
then why did he bid for an item he did not want. unless you forgot to list something important regarding the details of the auction.
i was interested before as well. but you did not really get back to me...

How Could I Ever Know ? why people did bid for an item ?
if you are not interested let other people be interested
I buy from co pilot and I have good rep here and Ebay

@Nectam These members have made some valid points. You have been playing handball with this pair for sometime now. I have reviewed some of the PM's from you regarding the trade of this pair for something else you wanted. There are also posts from you trying to sell them a few times, by offering them to members and them including me asking for better pics. I am sure many members have sent you PM's regarding the purchase of them, and your failure to get back to them. eBay frowns upon people play games with potential bidders, and I am sure members here are getting a bit agitated also. Your pair is no different from any other pair made for sale,other then the fact you seem to be baiting members here and eBay. You should honor some of the original offers from members instead of playing games with them. Just because you bought one item from someone on here doesn't give you a reputation as a good trader with members. Also if you are unsure of how to buy and sell on eBay as to a language barrier please contact them and have your eBay experience updated with something you can understand so buyers will not complain when the "I dont really know what I am doing" affects your transaction.

For all members, this thread will remain clear from here out unless it has something to do with the purchase of the item. Thanks.... XMM

Username Hidden said:

I am withdrawing my interest in this item... 'un-PM'ing' - following forum rules so the next in line is clear.

Anyone else notice the "gold Iridium" lenses don't match one another? This reads like a joke.
¿Hablas en serio? Barrera del idioma, muy divertido.

No F&F on this one....

Im next in line and im withdrawing my Interest. GLWS buddy!