1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    R1 untouched plasma finish in excellent condition. To clarify, by "untouched" I mean that the frame hasn't been blasted or modified. Used very few times. It's a warranty frame. The sale is for the frame, and I'm throwing in a couple of sets of Linegear lenses for free. With or without lenses the price is the same.

Description
    • Frame 9.5/10
    • Rubbers 9/10 (in good condition. Right temple could use a replacement but I don't have a 25 on hand).
    • Nose bridge 9.5/10
    Frame plus 2 new sets of Linegear lenses (Dchiro Green & Titanium Clear)

Price $590 shipped ConUS and F&F or add 4%.

International buyers must pay actual shipping with full insurance to their respective country, F&F or add 4%, and any import taxes are responsibility of the buyer.

R1 Plasma  SOLD !! - 20151029_170533.jpg R1 Plasma  SOLD !! - 20151029_170516.jpg R1 Plasma  SOLD !! - 20151029_170548.jpg R1 Plasma  SOLD !! - 20151029_170623.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/1/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    great prcie.. and you have lens!!!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hmm.. pm sent. on emeral lens!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMs replied

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Emeralds no longer available. Not looking for trades at this time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price Drop

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very nice frames man! Are they still up for sale? And, are you taking offers, or is the price firm? They would look great in my collection.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck with sale took me forever to sell mine ;)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Because of the heavy R1 competition out there all of a sudden, I'm doing a final drop in price and final call before heading to ebay. $590 shipped ConUS F&F or add 4%

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.