1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for plasma/fire. Frame only is fine too. Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    theres a pair on ebay up to $815 with a few days left.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Brett, but that seems like an awful lot of money.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Lol I know I want serious. unless you're extremely loaded. But I'm no expert, that may be the going rate?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It does seem high at ~800 but ~600 has been the price of a nice example lately.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Dually noted, I figure it will be quite interesting considering there are three days left still.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There is another Plasma R1 on the bay that's BIN. Being sold with gold iridium lenses, but significantly cheaper.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's listed as a plasma, but I didn't think you could get a plasma/gold iridium combo. Those might be Titanium frames.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I hear ya. I have Titanium R1s with serials below (3Ks) and above (30Ks) and there no where near as shinny as the one pictured. They also have black rubbers too. I am pretty confident those are 1st gen plasma, but for the price I would want to be 100% sure.

Maybe contact the seller? Or contact Brip. He has a great eye for these color ways. There was a similar thread being discussed asking if a R1 was titanium or plasma due to the serial and Brip nailed it. Even if you don't want it at that price it may drop and you could be ready to pounce.

Anonymous likes this.