• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1 QUESTION

I would say so...

Perhaps a fair price if NIB...

I would say the 7-800 range would be more reasonable for plasma/fire and 6-700 range for xmetal/black iridium.

IS $1150.00 TOO MUCH FOR A MINT SET OF R1s.NO BOX OR COIN?

Golden rule:
If you're having a hard time rationalizing the price, imagine the next guy you unload it to for the same or higher! Is there anything unique about these that commands a premium like that?

THE SERIAL IS 4358 AND THATS NOT WHAT HE CALLS A "LOW SERIAL" NUMBER.LOW TO ME IS BELOW 500.NOTHING UNUSUAL HE BOUGHT THEM AT THAT PRICE BECAUSE HE BELIEVES THAT THIS IS A REALLY LOW NUMBER.....NOT

Too much I think. Not complete. Even complete in would find hard to dump that much into it

Honestly to pay that much for them they would have to be perfect and complete and GOLD plated in my opinion.

THE SERIAL IS 4358 AND THATS NOT WHAT HE CALLS A "LOW SERIAL" NUMBER.LOW TO ME IS BELOW 500.NOTHING UNUSUAL HE BOUGHT THEM AT THAT PRICE BECAUSE HE BELIEVES THAT THIS IS A REALLY LOW NUMBER.....NOT
I believe those are Jordan r1, but still the price is too much for an incomplete set. @atty_65 has a jordan r1 for sale that is way less than that.