• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1 Serial Ending With Letter A?

romeos colorways were not told apart by the serial. the A merely stands for second generation. no matter what colorway they all shared the same serial system. both titanium and plasma had second generation frames...

romeos colorways were not told apart by the serial. the A merely stands for second generation. no matter what colorway they all shared the same serial system. both titanium and plasma had second generation frames...
Thanks bro, seems that it gives me a confidence on my item now, but on o-review wiki list of serial they specify the 2nd gen r1 ending with serial letter A is only for r1-titanium (correct my ignorance bro again its a beginner's thought).

I'm not convinced that it isn;t a Titanium frame with fire lenses,those nose pads look brownish to me.Something isn't original.

Just won a R1 in bay but wondering if the serial is legit or not..its XXXXXXA? also advise if this frame is plasma or titanium (im being colorblind at the moment as beginner)

Please help.

R1-Front_zpsd172e1b0.jpg
R1-Plasma_zps1970a0d4.jpg
Did you change your mind?Its back listed on e bay!

Back