1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Need to try to build some cash for a truck I may be purchasing. I purchased these from this forum and paid $465. I have worn them 2 times, and never out of the bedroom. Just trying on. They have custom cut lens from Dr. Chop and the refinish has been redone by The X-man. This was of course done before I purchased these. Id like to get what I paid for them. They are missing the upper orbital gasket and have a small tear on one of the ear socks. The pics I am posting are from the OP that I purchased them from. I Checked on Linegear and the upper Orbital Gaskets are $15 so I will take -$15 from the $465. So $450 Gets you a pair of R1's shipped. I did some checking around and was told this was a fair price so I am pretty firm on this. Payment F&F or you pay the 4%. Also Insurance on the package will cost around $7.50 so if you want it please add $7.50 to the final price. I will include a picture of the receipt in the PM so that you will have a tracking number as soon as these ship. Shipping to the CONUS only. Since I need this for a truck purchase I am not currently interested in trades. These come with generic bag only. Thank you. SOLD

R1 XM BI    SOLD - e4a9age3-jpg.14572.jpg
    R1 XM BI    SOLD - by9e9y8e-jpg.14573.jpg
    R1 XM BI    SOLD - yvunu5u8-jpg.14574.jpg
    R1 XM BI    SOLD - emysyde5-jpg.14575.jpg
    R1 XM BI    SOLD - etyramuh-jpg.14576.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/29/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SPF 2 mins after I posted. Thanks to everyone and thanks to Oakleyforum.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Some fast selling stuff over the past couple days :)

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Agreed. R1's are popular but damn!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    Lots of new members/competition..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's true too. But what I did was look for signatures for a couple of days and approached three members before posting this thread. I tried to give this to someone that was actively looking because I knew it wouldn't last long and someone that has been looking for a while would appreciate my effort.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    You're a good man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.