• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale R1 XM BI SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Need to try to build some cash for a truck I may be purchasing. I purchased these from this forum and paid $465. I have worn them 2 times, and never out of the bedroom. Just trying on. They have custom cut lens from Dr. Chop and the refinish has been redone by The X-man. This was of course done before I purchased these. Id like to get what I paid for them. They are missing the upper orbital gasket and have a small tear on one of the ear socks. The pics I am posting are from the OP that I purchased them from. I Checked on Linegear and the upper Orbital Gaskets are $15 so I will take -$15 from the $465. So $450 Gets you a pair of R1's shipped. I did some checking around and was told this was a fair price so I am pretty firm on this. Payment F&F or you pay the 4%. Also Insurance on the package will cost around $7.50 so if you want it please add $7.50 to the final price. I will include a picture of the receipt in the PM so that you will have a tracking number as soon as these ship. Shipping to the CONUS only. Since I need this for a truck purchase I am not currently interested in trades. These come with generic bag only. Thank you. SOLD

e4a9age3-jpg.14572.jpg

by9e9y8e-jpg.14573.jpg

yvunu5u8-jpg.14574.jpg

emysyde5-jpg.14575.jpg

etyramuh-jpg.14576.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

PM Sent

pm sent

SPF 2 mins after I posted. Thanks to everyone and thanks to Oakleyforum.

Some fast selling stuff over the past couple days :)

Agreed. R1's are popular but damn!

Username Hidden said:
Some fast selling stuff over the past couple days :)
Lots of new members/competition..

Username Hidden said:
Lots of new members/competition..

That's true too. But what I did was look for signatures for a couple of days and approached three members before posting this thread. I tried to give this to someone that was actively looking because I knew it wouldn't last long and someone that has been looking for a while would appreciate my effort.

Username Hidden said:
That's true too. But what I did was look for signatures for a couple of days and approached three members before posting this thread. I tried to give this to someone that was actively looking because I knew it wouldn't last long and someone that has been looking for a while would appreciate my effort.
You're a good man

Status
Not open for further replies.