• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold R1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
I have a pair of R1’s that I’m just not fond of. They’ve been worn twice since they were redone by @Bonz-1. There is some wear/discoloration inside of the nosebridge and the earstems. I believe it is a Titanium finish? The lenses are Revant gold fusion if I remember correctly ( probably not)? The rubbers are LG. Looking to get $650 for these. If I’m off on my pricing please let me know. Shipping included within the states. If it is an international buyer is who grabs these we can talk about shipping cost at that time. Thanks

IMG_8065.jpeg

IMG_8066.jpeg

IMG_8067.jpeg

IMG_8068.jpeg

IMG_8069.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a pair of R1’s that I’m just not fond of. They’ve been worn twice since they were redone by @Bonz-1. There is some wear/discoloration inside of the nosebridge and the earstems. I believe it is a Titanium finish? The lenses are Revant gold fusion if I remember correctly ( probably not)? The rubbers are LG. Looking to get $650 for these. If I’m off on my pricing please let me know. Shipping included within the states. If it is an international buyer is who grabs these we can talk about shipping cost at that time. Thanks

View attachment 1091916

View attachment 1091917

View attachment 1091918

View attachment 1091919

View attachment 1091920
I might have to take that off your hands brother

Redone how? Refinished?

They look great Dave, and your price is extremely reasonable. Expect to ship them Monday.

Pm

I had my checkbook out but it looks like these are already spoken for.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.