• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale R1's all original

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Well it's time to say goodbye to my R1's. I purchased them about 13-14 years ago and am the original owner. I have the paper work, all the rubbers, serial matched box, coin, and some extra walleva and lingear lenses that will come with them.

the original lenses are about 7/10 have the normal stress cracks and some scratches, but still wearable. The frames I would put at 10/10, no wear on the x-metal finish, and they are not loose in anyway.

I would prefer to sell them locally in the north Dallas area as I have some unexpected bills that have come up and do not want to wait for paypal transfers and shipping times.

Price dropped to $600 for local buyers. not interested in trades due to shortage in cash flow at the moment.
Thanks

image1.jpeg

image-3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image2.jpeg

4CB530F3-79D0-43F9-A568-3FDBD2A829C3-3475-000001EE0384E987-1.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm'd

replied to all pm's

Pm'd

All pm's replied to. Price drop to $650 for local buyers!

Final price drop for local buyers

Man... Too bad I'm not in Dallas.

If you'd be willing to ship.... I'd be willing to buy.

one thing to consider is if you bank at a national bank like wells fargo, US bank etc you can have a person put the cash directly into your account that way you would have it right away and not have to worry about the paypal time to transfer to your account. I have done this before, the payment side went great, the shipping side not so good, but that was a CL ad.

Username Hidden said:
Man... Too bad I'm not in Dallas.

If you'd be willing to ship.... I'd be willing to buy.

me too!

Sold