• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1's are home!

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
256 mile round trip to pick them up but they are great. These are supposed to be new never worn and they appear to be in great shape. The nose bridge is rubbed a little bit but it looks like it was just stored in a bad place. The lenses have no marks on them what so ever and everything is tight. The box was wrong but what can you do? She has a second pair that she was going to work a trade with me on a leaf blower but she got tons of e-mails telling her how rare the glasses were and after seeing what the first pair sold for the trade was off! lol..

null_zps697179b5.jpg

null_zpsc228ddb3.jpg

null_zpsceaad9c3.jpg

Congrats! First pair of R1s? Looking good bro :) It would have been epic if you could have scored a R1 for a (used?) leaf blower. Out of curiosity (was watching the eBay listing too) what kinda Juliet box did you get?

It was an x-metal with black iridium. The box is pretty beat up and a good portion of the sticker is torn off.

Yes they are my first pair but I'm hoping to still get the other pair she has. Thanks guys I'm pretty excited about having them