• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying R2 25 t-shock

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I may have mentioned this before; I have a crooked head. lol. because of this, I use different size t-shocks on my xmetals (15 on one side 25 on the other). I have an r2 that only has 15s. if anyone has a single piece of 25 they want to sell or trade for one of my 15s or has a pair of 25s they want to sell, please let me know. black or rootbeer will do. thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I may have mentioned this before; I have a crooked head. lol.
+1 :lolsign:

I was searching for these a while back also. I actually bought a complete pair just to split the included T25s between 2 other pairs. <sigh>

Good luck with the search!

Username Hidden said:
+1 :lolsign:

I was searching for these a while back also. I actually bought a complete pair just to split the included T25s between 2 other pairs. <sigh>

Good luck with the search!
I thought I was alone. lol

i did the same thing. I have 1 complete pair so I split the 25s with another pair. just need one more for my 3rd pair.

On a related note I have found that tweaking the tune up on some X-Metal frames can offset this requirement. Some pairs one side was more loose and 'off' than the other - it did not sit as it should and the need for the larger tshock on one side compensated for this to a point. When I tightened up the nose they sat much better. I have also noticed the gaps to the nose being more 'even' than they were prior. I have also disassembled a few pairs that were tight, including a couple of LNIB pairs - I reassembled them, and they fit better, more even. I suppose YMMV :car:

Username Hidden said:
On a related note I have found that tweaking the tune up on some X-Metal frames can offset this requirement. Some pairs one side was more loose and 'off' than the other - it did not sit as it should and the need for the larger tshock on one side compensated for this to a point. When I tightened up the nose they sat much better. I have also noticed the gaps to the nose being more 'even' than they were prior. I have also disassembled a few pairs that were tight, including a couple of LNIB pairs - I reassembled them, and they fit better, more even. I suppose YMMV :car:
thanks for the tip. I wish it were that simple for me. my head's so crooked, I have the same problem with omatter frames. lol. I usually insert rubber/plastic pieces in my omatter frames just so they sit straight on my face. sucks

bump. still looking :(