1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I may have mentioned this before; I have a crooked head. lol. because of this, I use different size t-shocks on my xmetals (15 on one side 25 on the other). I have an r2 that only has 15s. if anyone has a single piece of 25 they want to sell or trade for one of my 15s or has a pair of 25s they want to sell, please let me know. black or rootbeer will do. thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    +1 :lolsign:

I was searching for these a while back also. I actually bought a complete pair just to split the included T25s between 2 other pairs. <sigh>

Good luck with the search!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I thought I was alone. lol

i did the same thing. I have 1 complete pair so I split the 25s with another pair. just need one more for my 3rd pair.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    On a related note I have found that tweaking the tune up on some X-Metal frames can offset this requirement. Some pairs one side was more loose and 'off' than the other - it did not sit as it should and the need for the larger tshock on one side compensated for this to a point. When I tightened up the nose they sat much better. I have also noticed the gaps to the nose being more 'even' than they were prior. I have also disassembled a few pairs that were tight, including a couple of LNIB pairs - I reassembled them, and they fit better, more even. I suppose YMMV :car:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks for the tip. I wish it were that simple for me. my head's so crooked, I have the same problem with omatter frames. lol. I usually insert rubber/plastic pieces in my omatter frames just so they sit straight on my face. sucks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump. still looking :(