• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal R2 Frame/Juliet Swap

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys ! Just completed a perfect trade with selannefan1.
We swapped his brand new R2 polished and plasma frames for my plasma and carbon Juliets.
This is the first time I've ever seen an R2 plasma and is now easily one of my favorite xmetals ! The polished are pretty sweet too ;)
These R2 frames were the last two at Oakley Australia so I'm thankful to have them and I'm thankful to selannefan1 for making this happen. I have to say he's an awesome guy to deal with and does exactly what he says he will which is not too common these days ;)
If I could just figure out how the hell to post pics on the forum I would be happy to do it because they look totally "sick" displayed along with my Xmetal, carbon and GS R2 ! :)
If anyone wants to pm me their email I'd be happy to send a couple of pics when I get a chance today.
Also, if anyone has any OEM R2 lenses and/or rubber kits they could sell me...... ;)
Cheers !

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice trade bro, you can open an account with photobucket for free and upload the pics to their site. then copy the image url or direct link and paste it into a thread and itll pop up. or download the tapatalk app and upload photos from your cell phone. easy as 1,2,3

Ok thanks !
I'll get on that later in the day when I get a chance.
I have to go pretend I'm working now :(
:)

Yeh the plasma r2 frames are AWESOME man. When I got them in the mail I couldnt believe it as I am not a fan of the plasma juliets! But they just work for the r2s.

As for the actual trade, in2X-METALs is awesome guys/gals. Never a hiccup, trade was exactly as we discussed and nothing left outstanding. The juliets are gorgeous too and in perfect nic. If you guys get a chance to trade/buy from him you have nothing to worry about.

I also better get back to pretending to work lolz.

Enjoy the R2s man!
JP

Still looking for a couple of loose pairs of R2 lenses for my polished and plasma :)

uqa3upyz.jpg