• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R2 lens trouble - advice please

Yeah I was offered a discount but I'm a sucker for perfect lenses especially in pieces I'm planning to wear often!

Wouldn't be so fussy but I know how hard spares are to find or cut well!
Since your a sucker for nice lenses sell to me and chase down a pair that makes you happy. It's a win win for us both.

I seriously need an intervention however for the record I did NOT purchase anything here. I simply threw a little humor out there.....
I can vouch for IUSTEVE. I tried hard to sell him this R2 but he stood firm, even in the face of discounts! Good man!

I can vouch for IUSTEVE. I tried hard to sell him this R2 but he stood firm, even in the face of discounts! Good man!
Proud of you IUSTEVE! lol. Saulsaul, if you like the frame and the rubbers are excellent I'd consider keeping it man. Maybe get some aftermarket lenses, I can vouch for the quality of the Linegear R2 lenses personally, or @salj838 I believe can do OEM custom cuts for the R2.

Proud of you IUSTEVE! lol. Saulsaul, if you like the frame and the rubbers are excellent I'd consider keeping it man. Maybe get some aftermarket lenses, I can vouch for the quality of the Linegear R2 lenses personally, or @salj838 I believe can do OEM custom cuts for the R2.
I don't use any aftermarket lenses.
Yeah salj838 is great and sells the R2 cuts.
I'll think about it.

If anyone reading this wants to buy a full brand new plasma gold R2 with just these lens issues, pm me quick before I return the item to seller. Will do it for what I paid.

Sorry - it's not a sale thread I know.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Latest Posts

Back