• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Jacket advice about colors and lens

Riccardo

Oakley Beginner
I fell in love with the Racing Jacket but I am very confused about the "configuration" ot these glasses.
I know that it is based on personal taste, but I wish to have an advice from the Experts about color of upper and lover frame, logo and glasses because if I decide to buy I have the opportunity to try only the black and the White ones, (from the two the blacks seems to be more usable for me)

Not quite sure what your question is...
The frames and all components (including jaws, bolts, lenses, icons, and earsocks and nose bombs) are available in a bewildering array of colours, and it's dead simple to mix and match 'em. You could even have a different colour lens, jaw, icon, and unobtainium on either side of the base frame.
I use a silver frame, with black jaws, goldenrod icon and thru-bolts and black unobtainium earsocks and 'bombs, as assembled at the factory.
Once you decide on one of the (14, if my 'math' is autocorrect) basic frame colours, you can customize to your little heart's content.

I believe op just wants color combo suggestions.

I personally am more inclined to matching the frame and jaw, or at least making one or the other a monotone color.

Ok, thank you an sorry if my question is a bit confusing; what I wish to know if there are some combination of colors to avoid and if an Oakley passionate choses for this kind of glasses a particular personalization

Ok, thank you an sorry if my question is a bit confusing; what I wish to know if there are some combination of colors to avoid and if an Oakley passionate choses for this kind of glasses a particular personalization

There's no such thing really. All collectors like different colors. The only collectively-recognized color combo is all white being reserved for douche day. Maybe another thing you can avoid is copying a stock colorway (because then what's the point of going custom?)

Flyer and I listed our personal preferences, but everyone's different.

There's no such thing really. All collectors like different colors. The only collectively-recognized color combo is all white being reserved for douche day. Maybe another thing you can avoid is copying a stock colorway (because then what's the point of going custom?)

Flyer and I listed our personal preferences, but everyone's different.
I saw make em about something you like ... colours based on favourite team? country?

Back