1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    Hello for sale is an awesome pair of custom cut replacement lenses.. They were cut from big taco OCP 24k gold polarized Iridium lenses.

They will fit Generation 2 racing Jackets. Not the new style jawbone/racing jackets.

Guaranteed to fit!

I love these glasses, these have never been worn and have only been mounted once. Will ship free in the USA. includes original box and paperwork.

$135

Racing Jacket (Gen 2) 24K Iridium Polarized Lenses - IMG_20151114_240213569.jpg Racing Jacket (Gen 2) 24K Iridium Polarized Lenses - IMG_20151114_240303835.jpg

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Holy!!
    Loving 'em.
    Would have been all over them had I not sent you some already :)

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I thought about offering them to you. If you want them pm me. You've been great to work with.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    :bump:price drop $130 anyone?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Curious - are the lenses for Pro RJ, gen 1 & gen 2 not the same fit ??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Gen 1 bigger than the rest.
    Lens size for Gen 2 and Pro are same (pro and water jackets had vented lenses) and water jackets had different ear sox.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks @Manish - so lens wise i should look for specific Pro and gen 2 and stay clear of gen 1...
    With regards to wanted lenses I've notice that some of the pics of gen 1 & 2 on O-review have vented lenses ??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Gen 1 lenses being vented...never saw those but your first statement is safe to go with.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks - the Black Chrome lenses are used but not too bad - the transitions in the Pearl however are shot to ****, so I'm looking to replace those.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will be putting the original lenses for both up for sale today later.
    Stay tuned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.