• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Racing Jacket (Gen 2) 24K Iridium Polarized Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
These will not fit gen 1... I think you guys figured that out! Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Gen 2, racing jacket pro, and water jacket should hold these lenses! Had a buyer on eBay fall through. Bump!
:bump:

Still available, price drop $120. Bump. Lenses mounted once, only for ensuring fit. No frame is included. 24k polarized, cut from big tacos.
IMG_20151112_190854000.jpg

I'd be happy to cut these for Juliet X metal frames? They are a rare 24kt golf polarized lens! Originally from big tacos. Perfect curve. Pm me if interested.

@Jacob Carstens would these fit your sale? I'm willing to offer your buyer a discount if they do!

Username Hidden said:
@Jacob Carstens would these fit your sale? I'm willing to offer your buyer a discount if they do!
From Manish's description they should fit and I'll definitely make any interested buyers aware. However I already have a source for some OEM vented lenses. But in the end it's the choice of however buys them - I just don't want the hazzle of upgrading them myself ;)
Thanks for the offer - have a very happy new year :D

You too buddy! Of course I'm not expecting you to buy them :) thanks for the message, and update. Much appreciated! @Jacob Carstens

Hey guys. I traded these with myself, by cutting them to fit Juliet instead. If anyone wants custom cut rare 24k polarized lenses for Juliet hit me up... $125

Username Hidden said:
Hey guys. I traded these with myself, by cutting them to fit Juliet instead. If anyone wants custom cut rare 24k polarized lenses for Juliet hit me up... $125

They are by far my favorite lenses!!! ;)

Username Hidden said:
Hello for sale is an awesome pair of custom cut replacement lenses.. They were cut from big taco OCP 24k gold polarized Iridium lenses.

They will fit Generation 2 racing Jackets. Not the new style jawbone/racing jackets.

Guaranteed to fit!

I love these glasses, these have never been worn and have only been mounted once. Will ship free in the USA. includes original box and paperwork.

$135

View attachment 198467 View attachment 198468
Hey Chris, when you cut the Big Taco for the RJ G2 were you not able to save the Polarized Etching, or does it have to be cut out in order to fit? I'm debating on getting regular Big Taco Chrome Iridium or the Polarize version.

Status
Not open for further replies.