• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Racing Jacket/Jawbone Fire lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello all

I'm on the look out for a pair of Racing Jacket/Jawbone Fire Lenses, I live in England, if anyone can help me out that would be cool.

Thanks David

Some people reacted to this post.
Have vented I think let me check

Username Hidden said:
Hello all

I'm on the look out for a pair of Racing Jacket/Jawbone Fire Lenses, I live in England, if anyone can help me out that would be cool.

Thanks David
I have a brand new in box set. I'd sell for $59 plus shipping. If you are interested. The flat rate priority mail shipping is running $25. Let me know like I said. You could have them in 10-15 days.

Username Hidden said:
I have a brand new in box set. I'd sell for $59 plus shipping. If you are interested. The flat rate priority mail shipping is running $25. Let me know like I said. You could have them in 10-15 days.
VENTED, excuse me! I also have some really cool TITANIUM CERAKOTED JAWS, and 1 set of Blue Titanium cerakoted jaws. I'm looking to get $40 per set for those, $45 for blue titanium. Thanks for the post.

Hello Chris, thanks just sent you a message.

Just replying to your message now! Expect 1-2 days for me to package and drop off at the post office if you order those guys :)

You ever get your lenes ??

Username Hidden said:
I think that's the wrong racing jacket this time... That's the old classic :)
Ha ha, just realised, he means the ones similar to the Jawbone. Derrr. Brain don't work so well late at night and a few beers later.:blush: