• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Jacket/Jawbone Lenses - Am I Missing Something?

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
Or do they all just come vented now? I'm looking for a set for some custom cuts and everything on Oakley.com is vented. And there's only two pair on ebay that aren't vented. When did that happen?

I know you could order non-vented lenses up until at least mid-December. I did an OCP Jawbone order at that time, and the girl at the Oakley store recommended I get at least one of the lenses in non-vented, since they were being discontinued. It's sort of stupid to no longer offer non-vented clear lenses; makes them unusable as safety glasses (like anyone uses them for that anyway).

I guess you'll have to try cycle stores or other dealers, they may still have some in stock. My local cycle store has Ice Polarised in stock, but I know they're selling fast now as it looks like everything has switched to vented.

I know you could order non-vented lenses up until at least mid-December. I did an OCP Jawbone order at that time, and the girl at the Oakley store recommended I get at least one of the lenses in non-vented, since they were being discontinued. It's sort of stupid to no longer offer non-vented clear lenses; makes them unusable as safety glasses (like anyone uses them for that anyway).

I actually use split jackets as safety glasses

Can you hit your local store and see If they have them or can have them shipped over from somewhere else?

Latest Posts

Back