• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Jacket PRO - Limited Edition GOLD - wow!

The myth is real........the athletes wasn't allowed to takes the glasses home, they were supposed to give them back to Oakley after the games . But a few athletes smuggled them out of the Olympic village.

" when u read the above quote in the morning and smile

untitled31.png
The myth is real........the athletes wasn't allowed to takes the glasses home, they were supposed to give them back to Oakley after the games . But a few athletes smuggled them out of the Olympic village.

untitled31.png

:) hehehe... Thanks for the info

It would be nice to see if there is more forum members with the same item..!!
:)

I had the idea of locating this Canadian athlete make him sign one of the racing jacket photos is (when he his wearing them) in Athens 2004,
Hehehe

:) hehehe... Thanks for the info

It would be nice to see if there is more forum members with the same item..!!
:)

I had the idea of locating this Canadian athlete make him sign one of the racing jacket photos is (when he his wearing them) in Athens 2004,
Hehehe

Given that he's probably retired from the sport, and out of the spotlight now, I'm sure if you are able to track him down, he'd be delighted that you even remembered him 12 years down the track!!!!

I recently came across those on the bay as well but with non-vented lenses. Same story...Olympics special. But aren't these the Gen1s?
kinda confusing seeing yours having vented ones which were in the Pro's which in turn translated into Gen2s.

I recently came across those on the bay as well but with non-vented lenses. Same story...Olympics special. But aren't these the Gen1s?
kinda confusing seeing yours having vented ones which were in the Pro's which in turn translated into Gen2s.

hey hey , ,they are gen 2's for sure , and the vented can't say if they were swaped for this vented or they were here from the beginning, i wish i had more info ,,,, but hey in the photo of the olympics the guy had vented no ? seems like..

:) regards

hey hey , ,they are gen 2's for sure , and the vented can't say if they were swaped for this vented or they were here from the beginning, i wish i had more info ,,,, but hey in the photo of the olympics the guy had vented no ? seems like..

:) regards
I had the seller measure the lens in the widest span and it came out to be in excess of 65mm and Gen 1s are a no go for me. Enjoy that beauty :)

Back