• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Racing Jacket With A Ton Of Extras (NEED TO SELL ASAP)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a matte black racing jacket. With matte black bolts. Grey, red and yellow socks. Red, purple and matte black jaws. Lava, chrome, green, matte black, purple, red, polished white and polished black icons. Comes with standard cut red VL and vented chrome VL lenses, hard vault and Oakley strap. I really dont want to sell but unfortunately my tuition for next semester is due tomorrow morning and i am broke....I just need $100 so id be willing to do a trade+cash. Unfortunately i would need the payment to be gifted which im not very comfortable with but seeing the situation it leaves me no choice. I am highly interested in a radarlock or other sporty frame. Im willing to cut a good deal with someone but really dont want to get completely screwed so please be reasonable. Thanks. (pics coming soon)

Some people reacted to this post.
Waiting for pics and condition.

pics coming in a few minutes.

photo1_zps56ef2ac5.jpg
DSC02388_zpse7e1f406.jpg

Does not come with polished bolt and jaw as shown on frame (cant find my screwdriver at the moment lol)

What is the condition? Hinges tight? Any scratches?

Hinges are tight. Frame has only been worn twice. Lenses show where but nothing drastic or vision killing. I think i have only worn the red lenses twice.

Pmd

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.