1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a matte black racing jacket. With matte black bolts. Grey, red and yellow socks. Red, purple and matte black jaws. Lava, chrome, green, matte black, purple, red, polished white and polished black icons. Comes with standard cut red VL and vented chrome VL lenses, hard vault and Oakley strap. I really dont want to sell but unfortunately my tuition for next semester is due tomorrow morning and i am broke....I just need $100 so id be willing to do a trade+cash. Unfortunately i would need the payment to be gifted which im not very comfortable with but seeing the situation it leaves me no choice. I am highly interested in a radarlock or other sporty frame. Im willing to cut a good deal with someone but really dont want to get completely screwed so please be reasonable. Thanks. (pics coming soon)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waiting for pics and condition.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pics coming in a few minutes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Does not come with polished bolt and jaw as shown on frame (cant find my screwdriver at the moment lol)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the condition? Hinges tight? Any scratches?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hinges are tight. Frame has only been worn twice. Lenses show where but nothing drastic or vision killing. I think i have only worn the red lenses twice.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pmd

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.