1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. osprey7

osprey7 Oakley Beginner

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get some oakleys for cycling and will be needing prescription lenses with them. Will they be okay with the racing jackets ? The Lense curvature is 8.75 and I hear you can have distorted and dizzy vision if you put prescriptions in them. My eyes needs 2.00 / 2.00 if that helps

Anyone have sports sunglasses with prescription, can give me some input/experience with them ?

Thanks in advance.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

For M frames you can buy ESS URX prescription insert.
    Adidas Evil Eye Pro, two sizes available (S and L), 3 step adjustable legs, 2 step adjustable nose piece, different prescription inserts (rim and rimless) up to 6.00/6.00.

3. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Racing Jacket is 100% compatible with that prescription.

4. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

i have fuel cells that are altered i would only go to oakley to get them though i would not get them from anybody else oakley def. does a better job with the prescription lens to it just seems so much different but you will need to get used to them

5. NATLBNKILR

NATLBNKILR Oakley Beginner

I've got a pair of prescription OO Red Polarized Fast Jackets that I love...