• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Jacket

Llohr

Oakley Beginner
Well, I've considered buying one of the new series racing jackets (the renamed jawbones, I guess) for a while, and I saw one pop up on craigslist. Took a look and found out they were original pro series racing jackets, dark grey with g30 lenses. I felt required to purchase them, as they look like they've been worn less than any pair out of a store would be from try-ons alone. Not a mark on the lenses, original box, bag, and extra rubber. There are a couple of little dings on the frames, but I've ordered custom juliets that showed up in worse shape.

Sadly, the g30s really aren't dark enough for my light-sensitive eyes, but if anybody is looking for a pair of these and wants to trade or something, hit me up.

2014-10-26185112.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As I told Brettc10, X metals are all I've ever worn, that would obviously be my first choice. Otherwise, new racing jackets in colors I like (read: plain, all my metals have been x-metal finish with BI or BIP lenses and black rubber), or maybe something else I just don't know about. If you've got a pair you think are worth the trade, and you don't mind getting rid of them, just tell me what they are and I'll look them up and see what I think.

Back