• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Racing Jackets

mray

Oakley Beginner
Went to the local vault looking for a pair of racing jackets with polished black frame and all I found were the 30 years edition and I'm not really into the teal stripe. Found these online instead. Order some black earsocks, chrome bolts, chrome icons, and blue jaws. Also, got a set of photochromic lenses coming. These are going to be the new motorcycle riding glasses. Now the search is on for a pair of split jacket frames that I think I'll paint the same color as the bike.

5363-1463411021-831c3c3496f989a2ebd6970ae877aad6.jpg

I'm liking the white and black now but doesn't go with the bike. They may go back to white and black after I find some splits.

I like the color scheme, but matching the bike (especially if you are wearing them while riding) will be a better combination.

Initially I'm going to use the photochromic lenses for easy of not having to stop and change them. I'm sure that will change in the long run though and I'll just carry multiples with me.

Initially I'm going to use the photochromic lenses for easy of not having to stop and change them. I'm sure that will change in the long run though and I'll just carry multiples with me.
Good idea. Nothing worse being out on a bike and weather changes.