• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Impulse

classicURGE

Oakley Beginner
Just happened to check out the vault site. Jumped on the Asian Radar Pitch Polished Aluminum/G20 Black Iridium for $99.

Funny cause just the other day I was looking for a polished Aluminum radar frame on eBay for $130

This will be Radar #4 for me

Congrats.
The polished is magnificent.
I wish I could place an order on the vault site.

Just happened to check out the vault site. Jumped on the Asian Radar Pitch Polished Aluminum/G20 Black Iridium for $99.

Funny cause just the other day I was looking for a polished Aluminum radar frame on eBay for $130

This will be Radar #4 for me

Hey, I just ordered one too! Only #2 Radar for me. Which colors do you have? I got a Metallic Blue one and now the Polished Aluminum. Initially I didn't like the Radars since they look so much like the M's but they fit me well so now I'm getting rid of all my M Frames and going to Radars.

Congrats.
The polished is magnificent.
I wish I could place an order on the vault site.

Yeah, I didn't realize they didn't ship international until someone posted from Canada. Might be a good business opportunity for someone. They could buy from the Vault and sell international. Not sure if you can make a lot of money though and not sure if the warranties would be valid either.

Just being a lazy bum (instead of using the search function), but how much bigger is the pitch vs. path lenses. I had a polished aluminum path and liked it, but sold it...:doh:. Just curious if the pitch lens would be too big for me.

Hey, I just ordered one too! Only #2 Radar for me. Which colors do you have? I got a Metallic Blue one and now the Polished Aluminum. Initially I didn't like the Radars since they look so much like the M's but they fit me well so now I'm getting rid of all my M Frames and going to Radars.

My Radars are pretty boring. 1st was a polished black with silver icons 2nd is a matte black and chrome icons and 3rd is a polished black with red icons and earsocks that came with the Black Persimmon Iridium Photochromic lens. I need some color so I figure the Polished Aluminum is a good addition. I originally avoided the Radar because the M Frame didn't fit me. Now I wish I got the Anti-freeze or the BMX additions.

Picture of my Hi-Yellow Path on top of my grey Pitch.
9E810442-E3A8-467D-9E47-F18F0FD76BF0.jpg

Attachments

• 9E810442-E3A8-467D-9E47-F18F0FD76BF0.jpg
    9E810442-E3A8-467D-9E47-F18F0FD76BF0.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 158
Just being a lazy bum (instead of using the search function), but how much bigger is the pitch vs. path lenses. I had a polished aluminum path and liked it, but sold it...:doh:. Just curious if the pitch lens would be too big for me.

Hey I'll bring both lenses tomorrow if we meet so you can try em.

The path is the smallest of the lenses, then its the pitch and the range is the largest. If you have a small to medium melon the path and pitch is your choice. Large Melon the range is the better fit. Love the radar I have 8 pairs.

Back