• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Lens Color Question

tigbball5

Oakley Expert
I think these lenses were used for a display at some point and I held on to them. These are normal radar lenses and have been shot with a bb gun. My question is, what color are these lenses? It is like a gold that turns into green then a bit of purple. I love the color and want to get a non shot up version.

DSC_0683.JPG
DSC_0684.JPG

Yeah at first I thought they were emerald, but I scoured the web and couldn't find any evidence of them ever making emerald.

I'm 99.99% sure they are OEM because I got them directly from a sunglass hut and remember multiple sunglass huts having them on display. I guess to show the durability.

But hopefully they are gold iridium, I need to see one in person.

Gold Iridium looks like the closest match. The examples I've seen via google look more transparent though.

I also did think they might be fake, but it might just be the way the picture is taken that slightly distorts the colour/gives off a lot of glare.

Pretty sure they are gold iridium, I saw a pair on paths in the vault here in Portsmouth in the UK just last week with the gold iridium lenses in.

Latest Posts

Back