• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Lenses

Mikey

Oakley Enthusiast
951 Baybee!
Are all radar lens shapes interchangeable? I was wondering if the XL blade will work in the radar frame or was there a different frame specific to the XL?

The XL has a taller nosepiece. It is possible to swap the nosepiece, but finding it separately isn't easy. No problem if you already have an XL frame that you wouldn't mind converted as a regular Radar or mere parts.

You totally jacked the thread! You're on timeout...again!
I have a radar frame, not XL. So to put this blade in I would need the lens and nosepiece. Okay that helps, thanks!

I think the locks are a totally different frame/lens setup and aren't compatible at all.

Radar lenses will work in radar lock frames. Radar lock lenses will NOT work in radar frames.

Radar lenses will work in radar lock frames. Radar lock lenses will NOT work in radar frames.
Good to know. I was hoping to find a polarized lense with some blue in it and my options are greater knowing regular radar lenses will work in my radarlock

Latest Posts

Back