1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys,

Just bought a pair of Livestrong Radars, and they didn't come with the zip-up vault that originally came with them.

Anyone have an extra one they are looking to part ways with? PM me and let me know what you have. Would prefer it to be in excellent condition.

Thanks!
    Scott

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Was the Livestrong Vault different? Quick google image search suggests no, so i have an extra one i don't need. My Radar Vault came with a pair of Jawbones from an Oakley Vault. They didn't have any Jawbone vaults at the time. It's brand new and never used. PM me if interested.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I believe the livestrong vault looks like this.

Radar Livestrong Vault - fa12fa214725793-jpg.55806.jpg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    I do see that one doing a google image search, but that's not the one i have.

This is what i see, as well as the zipper vault that i have.:

Radar Livestrong Vault - 4072719375_1502a1d757.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ^ That zippered vault almost looks small enough to be a flak vault? but anywho, The seller probably didn't have the correct livestrong vault. It'd be nice to have, thats all, lol.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Maybe ask for help in the general discussion? I'm not sure all of them came with the yellow icon vault. Come to think of it, that's the first time i've seen a yellow vault like that. But i will also say i never paid too much attention to the Livestrong line :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Makes sense to me. Now it just depends which one you want. The all black or the black/yellow :)

LMK.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Thanks for that info....was thinking that they all came with the black/yellow. Looks like they may have cheaped out and went with just black? lol

I'll let you know.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine only came with a black one, I too was disappointed!