• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Radar Livestrong Vault

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys,

Just bought a pair of Livestrong Radars, and they didn't come with the zip-up vault that originally came with them.

Anyone have an extra one they are looking to part ways with? PM me and let me know what you have. Would prefer it to be in excellent condition.

Thanks!
Scott

Some people reacted to this post.
Was the Livestrong Vault different? Quick google image search suggests no, so i have an extra one i don't need. My Radar Vault came with a pair of Jawbones from an Oakley Vault. They didn't have any Jawbone vaults at the time. It's brand new and never used. PM me if interested.

Username Hidden said:
Was the Livestrong Vault different? Quick google image search suggests no, so i have an extra one i don't need. My Radar Vault came with a pair of Jawbones from an Oakley Vault. They didn't have any Jawbone vaults at the time. It's brand new and never used. PM me if interested.
I believe the livestrong vault looks like this.

fa12fa214725793-jpg.55806.jpg

I do see that one doing a google image search, but that's not the one i have.

This is what i see, as well as the zipper vault that i have.:

4072719375_1502a1d757.jpg

^ That zippered vault almost looks small enough to be a flak vault? but anywho, The seller probably didn't have the correct livestrong vault. It'd be nice to have, thats all, lol.

Maybe ask for help in the general discussion? I'm not sure all of them came with the yellow icon vault. Come to think of it, that's the first time i've seen a yellow vault like that. But i will also say i never paid too much attention to the Livestrong line :)

Makes sense to me. Now it just depends which one you want. The all black or the black/yellow :)

LMK.

Username Hidden said:
Maybe ask for help in the general discussion? I'm not sure all of them came with the yellow icon vault. Come to think of it, that's the first time i've seen a yellow vault like that. But i will also say i never paid too much attention to the Livestrong line :)

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for that info....was thinking that they all came with the black/yellow. Looks like they may have cheaped out and went with just black? lol

Username Hidden said:
Makes sense to me. Now it just depends which one you want. The all black or the black/yellow :)

LMK.
I'll let you know.

Mine only came with a black one, I too was disappointed!