• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar nose is too small...help

Oakdawg

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I really like the look of the Radars but they don't fit my nose as well as the Radar EV and the Jawbreakers. Is there anything I can do about this? The Radar EV and Jawbreakers fit my nose but I don't like the way they look compared to the Radar.

Do they make a wider nosed Radar? Is there anything that can be done to make them fit like the EV or Jawbreakers, or am I just stuck with choosing between the EV and Jawbreakers?

Thanks

They make two sizes of nosebombs; both are included with a complete OEM set. If neither works, options are few and not good...

Why did they make the nose so small on the Radars compared to the others in the same category the EV's and Jawbreakers? I don't have a giant nose or anything, if anything maybe a medium size. But I'm not going to purchase them if they don't fit.

Oakley has evolved. Radar is still around, but they have poured their resources into the newer items (Radar EV and Jawbreaker). If you can't make do with the current items and accessories, you may be out of luck.

Back