1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for Radar or Radarlock frames (regular fit,not AF) to use in some custom paint/hydro dip jobs. They can be regular or straight stem. Since they will be customized,they don't need to be in perfect shape finish-wise (fair-good will likely do) but they can't be cracked or broken or missing pieces (unless it's one of those sweet green Radar frames without pins that were floating around recently)

Also,since I'm always looking to expand what I already have, if you have a rare color, custom or similar frame let me know as well (those would be kept as is...no further customization).

Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have some straight stem ladies colors that I'd part with for a decent price. They're NIB.

I also have an Atomic Orange which is relatively rare.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Don't bother with the Green frames.

I have bought two pairs and the paint finish is rubbish. Both mine are faulty, one is poorly painted and the other has two paint chips.

I couldn't make one decent pair out of the two.

Very pissed off

Last edited by a moderator: 4/4/16
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the heads up @GavinL.

@Oakster I'll pm you separately about the Atomic Orange pair.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi @Oakster please check your PMs regarding the orange Radars. Thanks! :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BUMP!