• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Radar Path BIP Lense

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
uploadfromtaptalk1409851240508.jpg

New oakley AUTHENTIC microfiber bag.

Some people reacted to this post.
uploadfromtaptalk1409851270489.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1409851278815.jpg

New path lense. Even took photo of polarized etching. For those who don't know polarized helps cut the glare on water. U can see fish in the lake! !!! Hmmm what else. Oh yes I am new but please give me a chance to sell to you Oakley freaks who need to add more stuff to ur collection.

Retail is $130 plus tax so let's round it to $140 and I'm only selling for $99.99

To be fair to the new guys it just says Radar Path BIP. Doesnt say lens only so yes, people want to know exactly what it is your selling. Especially if they can get the whole Radar Path BIP for $100.

On with the sale.....

title says "lense" though......

Username Hidden said:
title says "lense" though......

It didn't before. He has edited since.

Updated For everyone

Username Hidden said:
If you want to sell something you include pictures and a price thats how it works its pretty simple

I love how someone with 39 posts is telling someone with over 3,000 posts how the forum works!!! This is an all-time epic thread.

Username Hidden said:
I love how someone with 39 posts is telling someone with over 3,000 posts how the forum works!!! This is an all-time epic thread.
Is he wrong though?

Sorry got more grief over a.set of lenses than I ever did with any thing on forum. I've sold thousands of dollars worth of cases, glasses, lenses, display, apparel and sorry most understood and a few didn't. All good. Threads fixed. Just a pair of lenses not a C-6 or Medusa

Username Hidden said:
Sorry got more grief over a.set of lenses than I ever did with any thing on forum. I've sold thousands of dollars worth of cases, glasses, lenses, display, apparel and sorry most understood and a few didn't. All good. Threads fixed. Just a pair of lenses not a C-6 or Medusa

Sorry if you lost count, You sold tens of thousands!!!