• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Path : Crystal Orange

nope i mean i actually compared the Crystal red Radar Path with the Crystal Orange asian fit model. i measure the clearance on the ear stems for both and asian fit is much wider hahha. Like you said asian fit its not much tighter but it actaully sits nearer to our faces. i dont know whether it is good or bad hahhaha

Those are awesome looking, the fire iridium on the crystal orange makes it look like the entire pair is on FIRE!! :beach:

Maybe you should consider this ? :D
heheh you're right. I've seen that they are available in Italy too, so I think it's only a matter of time... I always wondered why they haven't made more crystal colors for the Radars. Clear would be amazing!!!

If I can get the crystal orange I have red, black, orange and green ones (!!!)

heheh you're right. I've seen that they are available in Italy too, so I think it's only a matter of time... I always wondered why they haven't made more crystal colors for the Radars. Clear would be amazing!!!

If I can get the crystal orange I have red, black, orange and green ones (!!!)
they should make a new crystal frame on the normal radars. The normal radar colors are so boring :(

Back