• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Path Ebay Purchase Has Me Worried...I Think They Are Real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPN

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, first off I am very sorry if this is in the wrong section. I did look around and didn't think i saw anywhere that seemed more "authentication" specific.

I bought this pair of Radar Paths Wednesday night and found them in the mailbox when i got home from work today. I am a little spooked, because after i paid for them but before i received them i had my doubts for a few reasons and the seller wasn't too helpful. He seemed to take it pretty personally and got very defensive when i questioned the authenticity and asked out if they had not shipped yet. I tried to do it very nicely, but i guess i would have been upset too. He did have 4,000+ feedback all positive, but he was quick to point that out over and over again as if i should take it as definitive proof that the glasses are authentic...which only made me more uncomfortable.

Now that i have them in my hands i do believe them to be authentic but because of the situation, would still like to have some input from veteran collectors. The microfiber bag is made in china, the glasses are made in usa, there is a serial number, and the rubber is as soft and sticky as can be.

I am also sorry for the terrible pictures, but all i had to work with was my phone.

1015112047.jpg
1015112046.jpg
1015112045.jpg
1015112044.jpg
1015112043b.jpg
1015112041.jpg

Should i post that here? I PM'd it too you. He is a top rated seller who i would hate to speak unkindly of if these do indeed check out.

Should i post that here? I PM'd it too you. He is a top rated seller who i would hate to speak unkindly of if these do indeed check out.

as long as you'll not post ebay links, you're good. i think it'd be good if you post his name so everyone can see and be wary dealing with him, or if many people have dealt with him before, they can share their experience with that seller.

Everything looks to be genuine. I used to sell quite a few Oakleys back a couple years ago, and I, like the seller, would get pretty defensive when someone would ask about the authenticity of my products. I had almost 1000+ feedback and I am still 100%. What is the purpose of them having a feedback system if people are going to keep asking those questions? Especially to a guy with over 4000? Not trying to bash the thread owner but sometimes you just have to use a little common sense.

From the pics, they appear authentic.

Thanks for all of the great responses. I was pretty sure once i received them that they were real, but now i know for sure that i owe the sell an apology. These are by far my favorite pair of oakleys i have ever owned, even though i only have two pair currently, and i am glad i did buy them.

Thread can be locked/deleted - Whatever you guys like to do around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back