• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Path Vs Radarlock ( Custom Or No Custom?)

I have both, and I absolutely love my radarlocks. As said before, they don't apply as much pressure behind your ear, and the ability to switch out lenses with the switchlock is fun! I can just as easily swap lenses in my normal radar though.

I think if you can get a good deal on either pair, you will be extremely happy as they are both fantastic glasses!

Is it more worth it to get a Custom Pair of radarlock?

I'm the type of person that alway wants the latest stuff, so radarlocks are my pick, eBay has great prices on radarlocks . It worth the price since the lens changes out really fast. Most likely since your on this forum latter down the line you'll end up owning both radar and radarlocks .

i wish i hav the $ to own both the radar and radarlock hahahbeen thinking about a custom made radarlock :D

I can tell you that for me, Radarlock is much more comfortable, less pressure in the fitment, and personally are way better fitting than regular radar. I was building an array for myself in Radar for safety glasses, shooting glasses, and certain sports applications...Now, scrapped that and bought up lock lenses!!

Hey thank you looks like radarlock is good for me too :D

2.jpg

Prolly i wanted to do a custom like this. With either Fire irdium or + red. :rolleyes:

I think i will favor this more. Any advice on the lens? And where is the cheapest place to get custom?

Last edited by a moderator:
get the lens more of what you want first. that is more expensive to buy down the road. Customizing the frame is easy. You can look at the stuff I have done on the threads in the the custom threads section and get an idea that for less than the cost of even a non iridium lens ,you can make that frame totally yours and to your liking...

get the lens more of what you want first. that is more expensive to buy down the road. Customizing the frame is easy. You can look at the stuff I have done on the threads in the the custom threads section and get an idea that for less than the cost of even a non iridium lens ,you can make that frame totally yours and to your liking...

where can i find the custom thread section? Cant seem to find it down here. basically im just doing running. So would be going for +red, Fire irdium or jade. Just that i have difficulty in knowing what to get for 2nd lens

Back