• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Path Vs Radarlock ( Custom Or No Custom?)

It also looks awesome on a Radarlock too :)

Custom-Radar-Lock.jpg

WOAAAH how did ur managed to get that?

WHO is Dr chop? hahhaa how can i get from him?

Um, I am Dr.Chop lol and I can create one for you no problem. I have some on hand I can paint and also have a jade lens if you wish that colorway, or I have fire polar, black, and a few others...

Hi all............i got a pair of custom radarlocks today............2 thing puzzels me , the "button" next to the oakley logo on the left side is not the same color as the frame (matte glacier) but is black insted ! on oakley´s custom page the button is the same color as the frame for all colors, except silver.......what gives ?
2nd....i selected "matte black ink" bands............but they are kinda see through / clear black ! again, they look different on oakleys site, they look solid black on oakley.com

Anyone have any info for me about these issues ? has oakley made a mistake on my order, or is it "just the way it is, son" ?

Black ink is a very dark tranculent color so those sound correct. I have never seen the button any color but black

Black ink is a very dark tranculent color so those sound correct. I have never seen the button any color but black

thanks for your reply.................well damm, can we then agree the oakley custom page is pretty crappy / misleading ? :(.............:taunt:

Back