1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a polished black radar up for sale. Includes the original g30 vented range lens as well as a later purchased black iridium range lens. These are used, but for being my 2nd pair of oakleys ever and nearly 2 years old, they have held up incredibly well! I just don't wear these anymore with all the new stuff in my collection I suppose. I would give the frames 7/10 (I would replace the earsocks) and the g30 lens gets a 7/10. The Black Iridium gets an 8/10. No major scratches anywhere, just usual wear from changing the lenses, and cleaning marks.
    Radar Range - tumblr_mnh79j8mqC1rbptugo1_1280.jpg
    Radar Range - tumblr_mnh79j8mqC1rbptugo2_1280.jpg
    Radar Range - tumblr_mnh79j8mqC1rbptugo3_1280.jpg

Looking for 100 USD to my paypal (or best offer, don't be shy!)
    need to sell!

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any interest in fast jackets? I have silver/black ones listed on here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Need to sell these. Will do for 100.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available bump. Make an offer guys!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Someone here wants these! I know it. :) shoot me a pm and we can talk. I'll still take a flak jacket xlj or a half jacket 2.0 xl

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump it up, let's see if anyone has a flak jacket, half jacket, fuelcell, offshoot, big taco, dispatch, crankcase, oil rig or batwolf they want to trade for this! I'll still take the 100 OBO though.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much for the g30 lens

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'd prefer to have the whole thing bundled together for the sake of shipping costs these days.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have an original polished black half jacket XLJ with BI lense, orange lense, and HI yellow lense. It also has white and black ear socks if you're interested in those. Hit me up.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump. anyone? Haven't heard from 2_hotty so these are still available.